Concrete Wall Clips
Wall Clips for Concrete Installation for Wire Shelving
Please note, we only ship to addresses within the 48 contiguous states.
The ClosetMaid® traditional fixed mount system is the original, economical way to install ventilated wire shelving. Wall clip attaches to the back of shelving to anchor shelf to the wall.
- Use one wall clip every 12 in. and one at each end of shelf
- For concrete and stud installation
- Wall cllips are designed for the 4 gauge shelving portion only
- Can also be used for drywall installations
- Package includes 12 clips, 12 anchors and 12 #8 screws
- Material: Resin
Plastic clips break too easily!
Mar 21, 2018
ID: 4142, TEXT: These plastic clips for the wire shelving break if the slightest amount of pressure applied. Why doesn't ClosetMaid make these clips out of metal???, TITLE: Plastic clips break too easily!, EMAIL: firstname.lastname@example.org, CREATED: 2018-03-21 19:04:35.469, NICKNAME: Scott,